Deliver better healthcare experiences
ziPede is a new, point of care, communication and education tool for all healthcare providers. We improve provider efficiency and patient comprehension at the point of care and beyond.
Our web-based service works on any device with internet access and a current web browser. We use state-of-the art security and encryption. No data, including protected health information (PHI), is stored on any device. ziPede meets all HIPAA requirements. Delivery is one-way, documented and verifiable.
We know that providers frequently do not have enough time to cover everything needed in order to educate patients well. Studies show that patients remember about 20-30% of what their providers say during office visits. While 85% of patients search the web for health information, providers lack efficient ways to direct patients to the best sites. ziPede fixes all of this and more.
At our core, we are a secure, one-way, provider to patient, delivery platform. ziPede is essentially a Rx pad for everything except medications. ziPede allows you to:
- Prescribe patient handouts instead of printing = reduce cost & time
- Direct patients to specific webpages = the right page in one click
- Create reusable text, audio and video for health topics = reduce repetition
- Say it once, say it well, send anytime = improve consistency
- Send HIPAA-compliant text and audio messages = more efficient communication
How it works
- Organize patient information our cloud based platform
- Upload your own content as well as share between colleagues
- Full access to content that ziPede produces & curates
How to Use Libraries
How to Add Content
- Easily select and send content directly to your patients in a matter of seconds. This is called sending a zip.
- “zips” go from your secure account to your patient's secure account
- Send HIPAA-compliant text, audio or video messages anytime
- Prescribe content from your library: PDF, URL, Text, Audio & Video
- Capture and send audio or video of key points from visits
- Patients receive text or email notification when they have new zips
- Delivery is secure, verified and documented
How to Add Patients
How to Send a Zip
- Increase patient comprehension by allowing your patients to learn at the time, place, and pace that works best for them
- Know if and when your patients view their zips
- Automated reminders encourage patients to look at unviewed zips
- Optimize visits by sending pre and post-visit information
- Improve your efficiency through faster workflows and less repetition